We Care for Your Every Need
In our normal day-to-day lives, we are often responsible for our children and family on top of our jobs, chores, and everything else going on in our lives. Managing all these responsibilities at the same time can prove to be very difficult for even the most organized and efficient person. Many even have to live far away from their family’s for various reasons.
Trying to perform this juggling act while taking care of your loved ones can create unnecessary stress and hardship. Priority Home Care, LLC is here to help during these struggling times.
Our primary agenda is to treat every client with love and compassion. Our medical services suit your every need and, unlike other senior care services, won’t break the bank. Our medical care is designed to guarantee proper consultation and excellent quality of hospitality. The Physical Therapy Jenkintown PA residents love is available on-call 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
Benefits We Provide:
- Our skilled professionals provide safety and care. Though we aim to prevent discomfort from arising in the first place, in the event that it does we are eager and equipped to help relieve it quickly and effectively.
- Patients are provided medical care from the comfort of their homes courtesy of our certified knowledgeable nurses.
- Our doctors can create proper diet charts for diabetic patients, as well as those with other medical issues relating to their diets.
Services We Provide:
- Nursing Service: Our registered nurses provide self-care assistance such as bathing, dressing, medication assistance, and more.
- Physical Therapy: Licensed therapists and Advanced Physical Therapy Jenkintown are excellent resources in the absence of 24/7 nursing care. We also provide personalized rehabilitation treatment with hands-on physical therapy.
- Occupational Therapist: Our Occupational therapists help their patients improve cognitive, physical, and motor skills, and build their self-esteem along with their sense of accomplishment.
- Speech Therapists: These therapists are capable of diagnosing and treating patients of all ages with speech and language disorders, as well as those who are having general difficulty in communication.
- Home Health Aides: Home health aide services include professional support services that allow a person to live safely in their home. We assist our clients who are unable to perform daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and bathing.
- Social Workers: Social workers can help individuals enhance their social functioning and overall well-being. They can assist those suffering from any of a wide range of problems—including people who are neglected, abused, or otherwise mentally distressed—return to a normal life.
We provide compassionate in-home, medical, and nonmedical care to children, adults, and seniors. We also provide Physical Therapy in Jenkintown PA without requiring our patients to leave the comfort of their own homes. At Home Care Agency in Philadelphia, we provide a skilled and unique approach to every client, and we are committed to getting you and your loved one satisfied throughout the entire process.